Thread: Custom and Karambit

Custom and Karambit

I recently got passed a custom Suchat by my brother. It is precious with a pearl lockback folder and black tip handles; I won't be using it but it has formed part of my collection. For function, I usually rely on my trusty Emerson Super Karambit.

Suchat makes some pretty intricate knives and they are beautiful.

Never really cared for the karambit blade design.

I actually think that Karambit is one awesome knife. I did a research before picking which Karambit to buy, and the Emerson one was my choice. I enjoyed the sharpness and simplicity of use. Maybe it's due to the wave feature? Anyway, it's good for a fast action.

Quote Originally Posted by YJJEEP View Post
    Suchat makes some pretty intricate knives and they are beautiful.

Never really cared for the karambit blade design.
    Custom Suchat knives are indeed beautiful. I saw one with hand carved stainless steel blade with inset diamonds, carved fossil mammoth handle and fell in love with it instantly. It's handmade and truly one of a kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Incomplete View Post
    I actually think that Karambit is one awesome knife. I did a research before picking which Karambit to buy, and the Emerson one was my choice. I enjoyed the sharpness and simplicity of use. Maybe it's due to the wave feature? Anyway, it's good for a fast action.
    I have one Emerson knife and its a pretty good knife, but it does appear to have soft blade steel.