Thread: Is archery for everyone?

Is archery for everyone?

I've always had that urge to learn but I'm not really good when it comes to precision and accuracy. Is this something I can grasp over time? Moreover, I can't close one eye.
    Last edited by eidur; 09-23-2016 at 01:37 AM.

I tried it ,but I didn't care for it.

Quote Originally Posted by YJJEEP View Post
    I tried it ,but I didn't care for it.
    I will also attempt and then see how it goes. I believe it has all to do with interest. My brother is excellent at it because he started early.

Archery is something that I've always wanted to do but never have. They have just put this in our local middle school as a class. Thought that was interesting. I need to find someone to teach me.

My friend has done this since college. I always meant to learn but I never got round to it. It's one of those things on my bucket list. For what it's worth, she's not in the best physical shape whatsoever, and she is one of the best around.

I think it's something that's relatively easy to start and has few barriers. I think the best thing is to give it a try and see how it goes for you. I think it's a skill the majority of the population could pick up without too much difficulty.

This has always been on my bucket list for the longest time. I once accompanied my friend to an archery class and it looked like something so easy to grasp.